Thank you for taking time to visit our family at Haskell Heights First Baptist Church.
Our goal is to love God, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. We desire to encourage people to reach their full potential in life through Christ, and to perform the work of ministry, "until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and to become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ (Eph 4:13, NIV)."
We exist to:
- Educate – all in the Word of God and His plan to bring salvation to the world
- Empower – the kingdom by exercising the authority of the Word
- Encourage – others by exercising our God-given gifts within the body of Christ
- Evangelize – the world by telling others about the salvation of God in Jesus Christ
- Exalt – the name of Jesus and glorify God in everything
Haskell Heights First Baptist Church...Healing Families –Saving Souls –Transforming Lives ...A worshiping community where the legacy of prayer, praise, and power continues !
9:00 AM Consecration Prayer
9:30 AM Sunday School
11:00 AM Worship Service
6.00 - 6:45 PM Family Supper
7:00 - 8:30 PM Prayer, Praise & Power (Bible Study)
But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;
And charged them that they should not make him known:
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.