Thank You for taking time to visit our family at Haskell Heights First Baptist Church.
Our goal is to love God, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. We desire to encourage people to reach their full potential in life through Christ, and to perform the work of ministry, "until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and to become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ (Eph 4:13, NIV)."
We exist to:
- Educate – all in the Word of God and His plan to bring salvation to the world
- Empower – the kingdom by exercising the authority of the Word
- Encourage – others by exercising our God-given gifts within the body of Christ
- Evangelize – the world by telling others about the salvation of God in Jesus Christ
- Exalt – the name of Jesus and glorify God in everything
Haskell Heights First Baptist Church...Healing Families –Saving Souls –Transforming Lives ...A worshiping community where the legacy of prayer, praise, and power continues !
9:00 AM Consecration Prayer
9:30 AM Sunday School
11:00 AM Worship Service
5:00 - 6:45 PM Family Supper
7:00 - 8:30 PM Prayer, Praise & Power (Bible Study)
If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.